Preparing to go back-to-school can be stressful, so who better to advise on proper planning than students themselves? That’s why S’well sat down with five of our talented interns to find out what they recommend to start the semester on the right foot. Read on to see what you should add to your back-to-school shopping list!
Phoebe, Public Relations Intern
- Major: Integrated Marketing Communications at Ithaca College
- Advice: It’s essential to have a reusable cup or mug like the S’well Tumbler for any college occasion. From drinking my morning coffee to water throughout the day, it’s important to stay hydrated–and look stylish at the same time!
- Must-Have Item: I love my Calcatta Gold Tumbler.
Shannon, Production Intern
- Major: Industrial Engineering at Penn State
- Advice When it comes to being successful at school, organization is key. Anyone can get straight A’s if they are diligent at meeting deadlines and sticking to the schedule. All you need is a little time-management! This is why having a detailed and comprehensive weekly-agenda is so important!
- Must-Have Item I love this Blush Month Pocket Book Planner from Poppin.
Christian, Social Media Intern
- Major: Visual and Media Studies at Duke University
- Advice: It’s important to stay focused. Studying with a 64oz S’well Roamer by my side keeps me engaged and hydrated longer. I can stay on task for hours, rather than constantly having to get out of my seat to fill up my water bottle.
- Must-Have Item: The Onyx Roamer is my go-to.
Emma, Design Intern
- Major: Strategic Design and Management at Parsons School of Design
- Advice: Don’t over plan the semester! It’s easy to wonder about how the classes are going to be, or how heavy your workload might get, but keep an open mind so that you aren’t disappointed or stressed all the time. Most importantly: remember to eat well!
- Must-Have Item: I recommend a Monbento box, like this MB Original Corail. Having a stylish lunchbox to carry around helps encourage meal prepping (and smart spending).
Conor, Sales Intern
- Major: Political Science at Fordham University
- Advice: Writing out your schedule on a calendar at the beginning of the week helps a ton with managing time and staying ahead!
- Must-Have Back to School Item: I’m a fan of this Nekmit Monthly Wall calendar.