Calacatta Gold Ice Bucket + Tongs
Keep ice for cocktails cooler longer or chill your favorite bottle of champagne with ease. Offered in our most-loved Calcatta Gold, this sophisticated condensation-free ice bucket—and easy-to-use tongs—add a little je ne sais quoi to your bar cart.
- Stainless steel cover with quick-access notch for matching ice tongs.
- Made from 18/8, food-grade stainless steel with superior construction that allows for refilling and reusing easily.
- Vacuum insulation combined with a copper layer creates a condensation-free grip that won't sweat on your wooden table or countertop without a coaster.
- Triple-layer insulation for thermal performance and condensation free handling.
- Holds 2L (68oz) of ice.
- Can also be used to chill a standard champagne bottle.
68oz. = approx. 6.50"D x 6.50"W x 6.85"H, 1.77lbs
Wash before initial use. Clean with warm soapy water and let dry. Do not place this product in the dishwasher.
Do not place this product in the microwave. Do not freeze. Do not overfill. Hot liquids can burn user.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does my S’well work?
S'well bottles, Travelers, and Roamers will keep your beverage cold for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 12. Thanks to our triple-walled ThermaS'well™ insulation technology, which includes a copper layer, S'well products are able to keep any liquid hot or cold for long stretches of time. See more.
Will my S’well product sweat?
No way! Thanks to S’well’s triple-walled insulation, which includes a copper layer, the outside of your S’well will stay completely condensation-free. See more.
Can I fly with my S'well?
Prepare for take off! Your S’well is airport security friendly, as long as you remember to empty out what’s inside first. See more.
Does S'well sell different caps & lids?
Designed to accommodate your active and on-the-go lifestyle, S’well has released a variety of accessories sold separately. See more.
What is the warranty on S’well products?
S’well offers a one-year limited warranty on all bottles purchased from swellbottle.com and authorized retailers with proof of purchase. This warranty covers any manufacturer defects, such as thermal performance issues, base becoming detached from the bottle and non-polished surfaces. See more.