This season, our Creative Director, Rachel Ivey, set about using the S’well bottle as her own personal canvas. Using bold strokes and a minimalist palette, Rachel created a series of hand-painted designs right here in our S’well studio?and the Abstract Collection emerged.
Created using the famous “drip technique”, The Modernist embodies the loose, untethered energy of the early Abstract Expressionists.
- S'well bottles feature triple-walled, vacuum-insulated construction, designed to keep beverages cold for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 12.
- Made from 18/8, food-grade stainless steel with superior construction that allows for refilling and reusing easily to reduce the need for single-use plastic water bottles.
- Copper wall layer creates a condensation-free exterior that won't sweat on your hands or in your bag.
- 9oz are perfect for on-the-go and fit snugly inside hand-bags and lunch-bags.
- 17oz emulates a standard size water bottle, and is perfect for staying hydrated at the gym or on-the-go.
- 25oz is perfect for staying hydrated on-the-go. Fun fact: it holds an entire bottle of wine.
- Bottle mouths fit most ice cubes, while the body fits in standard-size cup holders.
- BPA Free and reusable.
- Hand-wash only.
17oz. = approx. 10.39"H x 2.80"W, 0.69 lbs
25oz. = approx. 11.81"H x 3.15"W, 1.0 lbs