- Product Info
- More Products
- Caps & Lids
- Cocktail Kit
- Straw Set
- Care & Caution
- Product Info
- Pro Tips
- Care & Caution
- Customer Service
- Gift Bags
- Gift Messaging
- Promotional Exclusions
- Discounts & Promotions
- Warranty Information
- Shipping & Returns
Stay updated with announcements, find answers to S’well questions, and share your suggestions with us.
There are no announcements at this time.
Thanks to our triple-layered ThermaS'well™ insulation technology, which includes a copper layer, S'well products are able to keep any liquid hot or cold for long stretches while maintaining a condensation-free exterior.
S'well Bottles, Travelers, and Roamers will keep your beverage cold for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 12.
Please note, S'well product claims are based on tests using water. Other beverages may have varying results.
Please see our Care & Caution section for the full scoop on how to use your S’well product safely and effectively!
Each S’well product is a born multi-tasker—it’s really up to you how you want to integrate it into your lifestyle. Looking for inspiration? Below, we’ve outlined some of the important features of each of our products and a few of our favorite ways to use them.
The Original Bottle: Our classic S’well bottle is coveted for a reason: it combines beautiful design with superb quality, and can be used around the clock for all your hydration needs. We love using it for everything from ice water to white wine to green juice. It’ll keep your beverage cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12, and maintain a condensation-free exterior so you’ll never have to worry about it sweating in your bag or making water rings on your desk.
The Traveler: Consider the Traveler your go-anywhere go-to. Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand, this new wide mouth shape is optimal for coffee or smoothies on your morning commute, or for hydrating during hikes or workouts. Triple-walled insulation keeps beverages cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12.
The Tumbler: Calling all entertainers: the Tumbler is about to be your new best friend for all your indoor and outdoor festivities. Available in two sizes (10oz and 18oz), the Tumbler keeps drinks hot or cold with a condensation-free grip, making it perfect for serving up small batch cocktails at home or sharing a bottle of rosé on the beach. It’s also great for keeping water cold through the night on your bedside table, or throughout the workday at your desk. Heading out? Our insulated stainless steel Tumbler Lid instantly transforms the Tumbler into the ultimate to-go cup. The lid pops on with ease and is straw-friendly.
The Roamer: Meet your new, on-the-go pitcher: the ready-for-anything Roamer. In 40oz and 64oz sizes, it’s ideal for sharing beverages with your whole crew. It will keep you hydrated on all your big adventures—think long hikes, road trips and camping excursions—and keep carbonated beverages (like beer) fresh and bubbly at tailgate parties or trips to the brewery.The Roamer keeps beverages cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12, and maintains a condensation-free exterior. Its ergonomic handle and base ledge make for easy carrying and pouring. The handle of S’well Roamers is made of Tritan, which is BPA-free, and is not intended for removal.
How do you use your S’well? Tag @swellbottle and #swellbottle for a chance to be featured on our social media accounts!
Please see our Care & Caution section for the full scoop on how to use your S’well product safely and effectively!
We do not recommend putting your S’well in the refrigerator, freezer, or microwave, as it can damage the bottle and its vacuum seal. But not to worry—you probably won’t have to warm or cool your beverage. Thanks to S’well’s genius, triple-layer technology, your drink should stay cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12. (This pertains to our lidded products, such as our Original Bottle, Traveler and Roamer.)
Your S’well will certainly help your drink stay fresh all day long, but it’s not intended for long-term storage of liquids. Alcohol, some juices, and dairy-based beverages can spoil and may cause excessive pressure buildup in your bottle, which can lead to lid failure and injury. And remember, putting your S’well in the fridge can damage the vacuum seal that helps it maintain ideal temperatures.
S’well products are made of high-quality, 18/8 food-grade stainless steel. This material is highly resistant to rust and does not need a liner. S’well products are certified to meet all regulatory requirements by an independent and accredited testing facility. In addition, we are compliant with California Prop 65 regulations and Title 21 of the FDA Code of Federal Regulations. Your S’well is BPA-free, and provides a sustainable eco-friendly alternative to single-use plastic water bottles.
Our bottles and beverage containers are thoughtfully designed in New York City and responsibly made in China.
As S'well evolves, we continue to find new ways to lessen our environmental footprint. In fact, we launched S'ip by S'well with minimal cardboard packaging and we’ve recently updated (and downsized) our S'well packaging to a slim belly band made of 100% recycled paper. These discreet belly bands contain all the information you'll need about your new product, including care and caution instructions. The band is secured around your S’well with a few glue dots; it should come off with ease. If any residue remains on the product, a little rubbing alcohol (91%) will help it come off without damaging the paint on your bottle. Anything stronger than that may compromise the finish.
Be assured that we have taken the necessary steps to ensure that our products are properly protected during shipping and that we will continue to uphold our standards of excellence with this packaging change.
25oz = 11.81”H x 3.15” W, 1 lb
17oz = 10.39” x 2.80” W, 0.69 lbs
9oz = 7.89”H x 2.64” W, 0.5 lbs
20oz = 9.2”H x 3.25” W, 1 lb
16oz = 8.1”H x 3.25” W, 0.8 lbs
12oz = 6.5”H x 3” W, 0.69 lbs
18oz = 6.1”H x 3.3” W, 0.47 lbs
10oz = 3.3”H x 3.3” W, 0.25 lbs
64oz = 10.8"H x 5.2"W, 1.8 lbs
40oz = 8.9"H x 4.7"W, 1.44 lbs
S’well Cocktail Kit jigger:
S'ip by S'well
23oz. = 11.75"H x 3.2"W, 0.94 lbs
15oz. = 10.39"H x 2.80"W, 0.69 lbs
10oz. = 7.89"H x 2.64"W, 0.5 lbs
S'ip Travel Mug
16oz = 7.83"H x 2.92"W, 0.62lbs
Caps & Lids
Designed to accommodate your active lifestyle, the Sport Collection offers ease and accessibility on-the-go, whether your passion is long runs, high hikes or back bends.
Swing Cap: The new Swing Cap is designed with a hinged handle for comfortable, two-fingered carrying. It can also be clipped onto backpacks or bags for hands-free portability.
Sport Cap: Our Sport Cap clicks open and closed easily for a one-handed and splash-free drinking experience. No need to pause the treadmill or interrupt a perfect yoga pose to unscrew the cap, simply click it open to hydrate easily. The Sport Cap is intended to be used with cold liquids only. Do not use with carbonated beverages.
S'ip Adventure Cap: Designed with a convenient pop top, the S'ip Adventure Cap is ideal for on-the-go sipping and storage. The U-shaped stainless steel handle is designed for easy carrying, or clipping onto your bag or backpack for hands-free portability. The S'ip Adventure Cap is intended to be used with cold liquids only. Do not use with carbonated beverages.
Please Note: The S’well Sport Cap and S’ip Adventure Cap are designed for convenience and ease of drinking; temperature retention may vary to that of the S’well Original Cap which is meant for insulation and storage.
Our new Swing and Sports caps were designed to fit most of our S’well bottles. Please note that these caps may not fit some of our bottles.
The Commuter Lid transforms any size S’well Traveler into the perfect on-the-go beverage container. Designed to sip on during even the most hectic on-the-go moments, the Commuter Lid offers the easiest of access to hydration (or java motivation) when you need it most. The stainless steel lid features a convenient pop top. Simply pop up the tab to drink, and snap it shut to seal again.
Please Note: The S’well Commuter Lid was designed for convenience and ease of drinking; temperature retention may vary to that of the S’well Original Traveler Lid which is meant for insulation and storage.
Clean using warm, soapy water. Make sure to dry upside-down. Do not use with carbonated beverages.
For on-the-go sipping, just screw on the lid and use the tab on top to open and close. Be sure you make sure it’s tightly closed before throwing it into your bag! Do not use the sipping tab to twist the lid on and off!
Yes! The Commuter Lid was made to be used on all sizes of our S’well Traveler.
With all the hosting and toasting that comes with the holiday season, our new Cocktail Kit makes the perfect gift for your favorite aspiring mixologist, hostess or spirits connoisseur—or festive present to yourself. Measure and mix your drink of choice using our stainless steel jigger and shaker, then serve in our dinner-party-ready Tumblers.
Please note the S’well Cocktail Kit was designed for shaking and serving; temperature retention may vary.
The S'well Cocktail Kit comes with three components: the tumbler, the lid, and the cap. To avoid air pockets you must first remove the cap before placing the lid onto the tumbler. You'll want to shake with care and keep your index finger on cap of the shaker when shaking.
This product is not intended for use with carbonated beverages. S’well does not recommend using carbonated beverages with your Cocktail Kit.
The jigger holds the standard .75 ounces in its small end and 1.5 ounces in its large end. These measurements are when it is filled to the rim.
You can clean all the components of your Cocktail Kit with soapy warm water. Do not place it in the dishwasher.
Host and toast like a professional party planner with a full lineup of barware essentials. Featuring every
item needed to craft a cocktail and raise a glass, S’well Barware’s beautiful pieces are designed to help
socialize in style. Stainless steel interiors keep beverages cold or hot for extended periods of time, and
S'well's signature prints elevate entertaining moments—inspiring a reason to celebrate!
Please note the S’well Barware collection was designed for entertaining and serving; temperature retention may vary.
6oz. = approx. 2.44"D x 2.44"W x 4.96"H, 0.26lbs
9oz. = approx. 3.23"D x 3.23"W x 3.74"H, 0.29lbs
18oz. = approx. 3.33"D x 3.33"W x 8.43H, 1.40lbs
7.50oz. = approx. 4.69"D x 4.69"W x 8.27"H, 1.18lbs
68oz. = approx. 6.50"D x 6.50"W x 6.85"H, 1.77lbs
51oz. = approx. 4.72"D x 4.72"W x 11.22"H, 1.57lbs
To keep your products in the best shape, S'well alwyas recommends hand-washing your products. The Barware collection is top-rack diswasher safe. For larger products, like the Wince Chiller and Ice Bucket, hand-washing your products is highly recommended.
S'well's straw is composed of three components: a 6.7" base piece, a curved silicone flexi-neck, and a 2.2" end piece. The complete straw measures approximately 9.4 inches in length with a .24 inch diameter.
The straws are made of high-grade 18/8 stainless steel and FDA approved food-grade silicone. They are BPA/BPS-free, eco-friendly, and reusable.
First, take the straw pieces apart - use caution when handling small components around small children. Wet the cleaning brush with warm soapy water and then use to clean the interior and exterior of each piece. Rinse thoroughly, and allow to dry completely before reassembly and drinking use.
Please clean before initial use.
For everyday hydration, of course! The straw fits in the mouth of all our bottles, travelers, and both the Commuter and Tumbler lids.! Pro Tip: You can also use the straw without the end piece and drink directly from the silicone flexi-neck.
Caution: Hot liquids can burn user. Not for children under 3 years old.
Super Chill Ice Tray
S'well's Super Chill Ice Tray is 7.5in. x 4.5in x 1in. Each of the 7 cavities holds 1.25oz of liquid.
The ice tray is made of high-grade FDA approved food-grade silicone. This product, like all S'well products, is BPA/BPS-free.
S'well's ice tray is dishwasher safe. You can also handwash with warm soapy water. Please wash before initial use.
Fill the cavities with water* and place in a freezer to create ice! These fun-shaped ice cubes will fit into most of our products, especially our S'well Original bottle.
*This product is tested with water; other liquids may cause staining.
Care & Caution
S'well products should be cleaned regularly—we recommend washing your bottle with warm water and soap after every use and drying and storing it with the top off. Our S’well Bottle Brush is a great tool to ensure your bottle stays thoroughly clean. Avoid submerging your bottle and cap in water for long periods of time as this will interfere with the vacuum seal. S'well bottles are NOT dishwasher safe! Running a S’well through the dishwasher can cause paint to chip and the vacuum seal to become ineffective. After washing your S'well, we recommend that you dry your beverage container by airing it out upside down and storing it with the lid off. This will help keep your S’well looking and smelling fresh.
The band is secured around your S’well with a few glue dots; it should come off with ease. If any residue remains on the product, a little rubbing alcohol (70-91%) will help it come off without damaging the paint on your bottle. Anything stronger than that may compromise the finish.
Chalk Ink Pens are a fun way to label and personalize your bottle. The ink won’t rub off on your hand when you take a drink, but can easily be removed with a damp cloth, sponge or a bit of dish cleanser. Chalk Ink pens are safe and toxin free, just like the rest of our products.
For questions or concerns regarding warranty and cleaning information for our Swarovski bottles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
S’well products should only be used for their intended purposes.
- Do not place your S’well in the microwave.
- Do not place your S’well in the freezer.
- Do not overfill; hot liquids can burn user.
- To prevent spills and leaking, the lid needs to be properly and fully tightened to ensure airtight seal.
- S’well products are not intended for the long-term storage of liquids. Alcohol, some juices, and dairy-based beverages can spoil and may cause excessive pressure buildup in your bottle, which can lead to lid failure and injury.
- If you are using your S’well to enjoy a fizzy soda, some bubbly, or another carbonated beverage, please use caution when opening. The airtight seal maintains the pressure required for all those bubbles. However, we don’t want you to spray some champagne on your favorite jacket or have the cap get away from you. If using with carbonated beverages, never point the bottle at anyone when opening.
- S’well Tumblers, even paired with our lid, are not enclosed and may spill if not handled with care. Hot beverages can cause serious injury if spilled on user, so remember to exercise caution when using this product.
- Misuse of the S’well Roamer and its handle may result in injury, as well as cause premature wear and tear of the beverage container.
- Misuse of the Swing Cap and its handle may result in injury, as well as cause premature wear and tear of the bottle.
Using our triple-layered ThermaS'well™ insulation technology, which includes a copper layer, S’well Eats™ products are able to keep any liquid hot or cold for longer stretches of time while maintaining a condensation-free exterior.
Both large and small S'well Eats™ can keep food hot for up to 6 hours and cold for up to 8 hours depending on its contents.
Snack By S'well™
Using our double-layered insulation technology, S'nack by S’well™ products are able to keep any liquid hot or cold for longer stretches of time while maintaining a condensation-free exterior.
The large S'nack by S'well™, can keep food hot for up to 6 hours and cold for up to 8 hours depending on its contents, while the smaller size works for up to 4 hours hot and up to 5 hours cold.
*Please note, different foods may have varying temperature retention results.*
Here are some tips from our team of experts to help Power Your Prep and get the most out of our product:
- Preheat or precool your S’well Eats™ or S’nack by S'well™to keep food hot and cold longer. For best results, fill with either cold or hot water for 5-10 minutes. Empty water and immediately fill with contents, quickly re-cover lid, and you're good to go.
- The hotter your food is when you prepare it, the longer it will retain its temperature. For example, food prepared on the stovetop will stay hotter longer than if warmed in the microwave. Same goes for food that's already in the refrigerator: If you transfer it directly to your bowl, quickly, it will remain colder longer than if prepared or left out too long at room temperature. Consider this: To Power Your Prep by making your salad or chia pudding the night before and slipping the prep bowl into the stainless steel, exterior bowl just before you leave home.
- Another thing to keep in mind: portion size and air space. The more you fill the container, the longer its contents will stay cold or hot. Similarly, the higher the food density, the greater temperature it retains. What does this mean in everyday terms? A full bowl of thick oatmeal will be warmer, for longer, than a few chicken nuggets at the bottom of the bowl surrounded by air.
- Hot food that travels outside in the cold won't keep as long; the same goes for cold food in the heat. The best way to control the temperature of your food is to keep it indoors.
Sure! Our products are perfect for greens and grains, soups and sandwiches, and, well, everything in-between. S’well Eats™ and S’nack by S'well™ invite you to be creative and eat with meaning. Show us how you Power Your Prep on social media. We are inspired by you!
Here are some tips from our team of experts to help Power Your Prep and getting the most out of our prep bowl:
- With S’well Eats™ you can prepare your meals for the day or week easier than ever before. The Tritan™ prep bowl can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer, which helps precool your food well before it's to-go time. Similarly, food prepared on the stovetop will keep food hotter, longer.
- Another thing to keep in mind: portion size. The more you fill the bowl, the longer its contents will stay hot or cold (i.e. less air space, better results). The S’well Eats™ prep bowl is stamped with measurements for maximum convenience and to Power Your Prep all the way from the kitchen to your final destination.
- The S’well Eats™ prep bowl is not intented to be used on its own for transport. At home, however, it's an easy, sustainable solution for your food storage needs. Each BPA/BPS-free prep bowl is safe for use in the refrigerator and freezer, plus the dishwasher, so you can Power Your Prep with even greater everyday ease and convenience. And with the S’well Eats™ Prep Bowl Set, which includes four prep bowls, you can fulfill your on-the-go eating needs all week long!
Care & Caution
All S'well products should be washed before initial use. S’well Eats™ and S’nack by S'well™ products are all top-rack, dishwasher safe and should be cleaned regularly. To extend the life of the product, we recommend hand-washing your S’well Eats™ and S’nack by S'well™ with warm soapy water and air drying with the lid removed after every use.
Use of a dishwasher may deteriorate the finish of this product which may not be covered under any warranties.
Made of durable, stain-resistant Tritan™, The S'well Eats™ prep bowl is safe for use in the dishwasher. While it is safe to place your S'well Eats™ prep bowl on the top rack, to ensure longevity of the lid, we suggest hand-washing. Look for the easy-pull tab on the inside of the lid to remove the gasket for more thorough cleaning. For any further questions or concerns regarding cleaning our food items, please email email@example.com.
Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbing agents since doing so may dull the finish of your S’well Eats™ and S’nack by S'well™. Never use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine. S’well Eats™ and S’nack by S'well™ are made of stainless steel, which should not retain flavor or odors, but if you've already given your product a thorough clean (with warm soapy water and air drying with the lid removed, as suggested) you may try mixing a solution of 1/4 cup vinegar and 3/4 tablespoon of baking soda; let bowl or container soak in solution overnight; rinse thoroughly and air dry.
If the interior of your S’well Eats™ or S’nack by S'well™ becomes stained, you can try mixing a solution of warm water and two tablespoons of baking soda; let solution soak inside product for one hour; rinse thoroughly and air dry. To remove stubborn stains, let solution soak inside your your S’well Eats™ or S’nack by S'well™overnight. Never use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine.
Sometimes the gasket, which is located inside the lid of both S’well Eats™ or S’nack by S'well™, needs cleaning. The gasket is dishwasher safe, but placing it within a dishwasher basket is recommended. Alternatively, you may mix your own cleaning solution of 1/4 cup vinegar and 3/4 tablespoon of baking soda; let gasket soak in solution overnight; rinse thoroughly and air dry.
Avoid submerging your S’well Eats™ and S’nack by S'well™ products in water for long periods of time as this may interfere with the vacuum seal.
For any further questions or concerns about cleaning our food items, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The band is secured around your bowl with glue dots; it should come off with ease. If any residue remains on the product, a little rubbing alcohol (70-91%) will help it come off without damage. Anything stronger than that may compromise the finish.
S’well Eats™ and S’nack by S'well™ products should only be used for their intended purposes.
- Do not place S’well Eats™ stainless steel, exterior bowls and lids in the microwave, oven, stove or freezer. S'well Eats™ prep bowls and lids are refrigerator, freezer and microwave-friendly.
- Do not place S’nack by S'well™ in the microwave, oven, stove or freezer.
- To prevent spills and leaking, make sure lids are applied properly and always transport your S'well Eats or S'nack by S'well in its upright position. If using S'well Eats™, the stainless steel, exterior lid needs to be properly and fully tightened, and the lid on the S'well Eats™ prep bowl should be applied properly. Hot contents can cause burns, scalding or property damage.
- Always test the temperature of contents in your S’well Eats™ and S’nack by S'well™ before consuming.
- S’well Eats™ and S’nack by S'well™ are not intended for long-term storage; be sure to empty and clean product after each use.
- Long-term storage use can cause excessive pressure to build up, which could cause lid failure and injury. In the event of such circumstances, use caution before attempting to open the lid. Never open a lid pointed at someone—always open away from yourself and others.
- Long-term storage may lead to spoiled food, although the rate at which food spoils varies. If you are concerned about the safety of your food, please consult www.fda.gov for further information and guidelines.
- S’well Eats™ and S’nack by S'well™ products are not recommended for use with warm milk or baby food as bacterial growth can occur at certain temperatures and render consumption unsafe. The rate at which food spoils varies. If you are concerned about the safety of your food, please consult www.fda.gov for further information and guidelines.
- If you are concerned about the safety and/or freshness of your food, please consult www.fda.gov for further information and guidelines. S'well bears no liability on whether the contents are safe to consume.
- Do not use with dry ice, dairy products, or carbonated or fermented food and beverages. Doing so may cause excessive pressure to build up, which can lead to lid failure or forceful ejection, resulting in spills that can cause scalding, burns or property damage.
- If you're having difficulty removing the lid of a S’well Eats™ or S’nack by S'well™, this may be the result of excessive pressure build-up. In the event of such excessive pressure build-up, use caution when opening. Never open a lid pointed at someone, and always open away from yourself and others. If you are unable to remove the lid, please discontinue use and immediately contact customer service at email@example.com. Pressure build-up can lead to lid failure or forceful ejection, and spills that can cause scalding, burns or property damage.
- Do not overfill; leave space at the top of S’well Eats™ and S’nack by S'well™ for lid to avoid overflow. If spills occur, hot contents can lead to scalding, burns or property damage.
- Handle with care. Always use caution when handling hot contents. Test the temperature of your food before eating.
- These products were designed with all family members in mind. To ensure safety and ease for younger users, we recommend that an adult provide support in opening the container. Excessive pressure build up could cause hot contents to cause scalding, burns and property damage.
S’well Eats™ and S’well Eats™ Prep Bowls should only be used for short-term storage of food items.
- The S’well Eats™ prep bowl can be placed in the microwave, refrigerator and freezer. Do not place the S’well Eats™ stainless steel, exterior bowl in the microwave or freezer. The stainless steel, exterior lid needs to be properly tightened to prevent leakage and ensure optimal temperature retention.
- Vent (open slightly) the pop-top lid before microwave use. Use for reheating purposes only.
- To prevent spills and leaking, make sure lids are applied properly and always transport your food product in its upright position. Hot contents can cause scalding, burns or property damage.
- For leak-proof transport, nest the S’well Eats™ prep bowl inside the stainless steel, exterior bowl.
- The S’well Eats™ prep bowl is not intented to be used on its own for transport; it's designed to be used with the stainless steel, exterior bowl. The prep bowl can be used on its own for at-home prep and storage, but if you choose to use it on the go, be mindful that the lid will only be fully secure if nested within the stainless stel, exterior bowl.
We’re so excited to offer personalization as a way to make your S’well all your own. By visiting the Personalization Shop on our website, you can specify the name, initials, or word of your choice and it will be engraved on your S’well bottle by our decorators. This engraving option is available for select S’well Bottle styles and sizes. We do not offer color or printed personalization at this time. See our Personalization page for more information and to place a personalized order. Please read our Policies for more restrictions.
Orders will be processed within 24 hours of receipt of order.* Once your order ships, we’ll send you a tracking number so you can keep tabs on your package. Currently, we offer the following shipping methods for personalization:
Your order will ship within 1 business day and arrive 4-8 business days after the order was shipped.*
For most countries, you can expect delivery in 8–11 business days from the time your order is placed (including a 1-3 day processing period), this may vary depending on your country’s customs requirements.
**Peak Season Notice: Orders containing personalized items may experience a slower processing time and ship within up to 72 hours of receipt.
All personalization costs $10. This cost will be added to the original listed price of the S’well product.
We currently have three personalization options available, each with a different character limit. If you choose to engrave a name, there is a 10 character limit. For initials, there is a 3 character limit.
Special characters are limited to the following lower case letters: à, â, ä, é, è, ê, ë, ì, ï, î, ò, ô, ö, ù, ç, and ñ.
If you choose our Name option, it will be engraved vertically on the bottle. If you choose Initials, it will be engraved horizontally. The text will be centered on the bottle on the opposite side from our S’well logo. At this time it cannot be adjusted to any other location.
Our personalization is done in our custom S’well font, designed specifically for a clean look that works nicely with our bottle design. We do not offer other font options at this time.
All personalized bottles are Final Sale. We will not accept returns or exchanges.
Our S’well Gift Bag is a perfect solution for concealing your recipient’s S’well surprises. The 100% cotton pouch comes in a variety of sizes to fit all our bottles, including S’ip bottles and our new S’well Roamers.
Small - approx. 5.75” (bottom panel dia.) x 11”(H). Flat width is 8”
- Bottles: 9oz/17oz S’well Original; 12oz/16oz S’well Travelers; 10oz/18oz S’well Tumblers; 15oz S’ip
Medium - approx. 6” (bottom panel dia.) x 14”(H). Flat width is 9”
- Bottles: 25oz S’well Original; 20oz S’well Traveler; 10oz/15oz/23oz S’ip Bottles; 16oz S’ip Travel Mugs
Large - approx. 6.5” (bottom panel dia.) x 13”(H). Flat width is 10.5”
- Bottles: 40oz/64oz S’well Roamers
No, we wanted to make sure you can personalize your gift before it gets to your recipient.
Yes, allowing you to let your recipient know who sent them their awesome S’well bottle.
Yes, we recommend it! The ways in which you repurpose your gift bag is only limited by your creativity!
S’well will cover replacements for any gift bags that arrive damaged.
Once you have submitted your order, we will not be able to edit your gift message.
S’well may offer promotional codes and special offers that apply to online orders from swellbottle.com. Any discounts and/or special offers will be applied to your order upon checkout.
- Already discounted products, including The Last Chance Sale Collection and products from the Student Store
- S’ip by S’well products
- Bundles and Gift Sets
- Cocktail Kits.
- Limit one (1) discount code per purchase.
- Limit one (1) discount code per purchase.
- Not valid on prior purchase.
- Not valid for the payment of taxes and/or shipping fees.
- Gifts with purchase are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.
Promotions and special offers have no cash value and cannot be sold, transferred or assigned. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. S’well has the right to end or modify any promotion or special offer and it’s redemption period at any time without notice. S’well reserves the right to cancel and refund orders that violate any of the restrictions listed above.
Discounts & Promotions:
Not at this time! Subscribe to our newsletter for new product releases and promotions!
Yes! Currently S'well is offering the following discounts:
Goodbye Party Sale
S’well offers discounts on select styles available in our Goodbye Party Sale.
S’well is offering discounts to students (18 years or older) who are attending an American university or college with a valid student email address. You can access this discount by visiting the Student Store.
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up-to-date on news, discounts, and promotions.
After creating an account using a valid “.edu” email address, you can access the Student Store from the menu or by clicking on the link at the bottom of our website. You may also access it by clicking here.
The student discount cannot be combined with other promo codes or offers.
Not to worry. You can create a new account, or reach out to our Customer Service team so they can change your account settings.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble! Try making sure you’ve done the following:
- You are logged in with your student email address (.edu)
- You have Student Store select styles in your cart
- You have not applied a separate promo code to your order
If you’re still having trouble, reach out to us. Customer Service is here to help!
S’well offers a one-year limited warranty on all bottles purchased from swellbottle.com and authorized retailers with proof of purchase. For more information regarding authorized retailers please visit our authenticity page. This warranty covers any manufacturer defects, such as thermal performance issues, base becoming detached from the bottle and non-polished surfaces. To report a claim, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase, reason for claim and pictures of your bottle. Specifically, please send a full-length photo of the front of the bottle, the bottom of the bottle and the claimed damage or defect area, if applicable. S’well reserves the right to request the product to be sent to our office for additional review and to verify the claim. All shipping labels will be provided by S’well.
S’well will review all cases. In the event that S’well deems a replacement is necessary, we will replace the product with the same style and size. If that product is not available, the closest style will be sent as a replacement.
S’well’s one-year limited warranty does not cover any issues due to improper use, normal wear and tear, or loss / theft of the bottle.
CAN’T FIND YOUR ANSWER?Submit a request and our S'well Bottle Experts will answer your request within 24 hours. For time sensitive issues, please contact us at (844) 60- SWELL Monday through Friday between the hours of 9AM and 7PM EST.
Please note, if you are trying to get in touch with our Marketing or Communications teams, please click here to submit a request for contact.