It’s Cinco de Mayo and we’re ready for some tequila drinks. Check out the best Margarita & Paloma recipes to mix up in your 9oz S’well Bottle below.
- 1/2 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice1/2 large green jalapeño pepper, sliced thin
- 4 ounces silver tequila
- 2 ounces honey
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 2 lime wedges for garnish
- In the bottom of a pitcher, muddle the jalapeño slices with the lime juice. 10-12 presses with a muddler or back of a wooden spoon will do the trick.
- Add tequila and honey. Stir or shake in bottle to combine thoroughly – or until all the honey is dissolved.
- Pour the sea salt in the bottom of a small bowl. Dip the top of each serving glass in the margarita mixture, let it drain off, then press the top of the glass into the bowl of salt. Gently tap the glass to knock off any excess.
- Fill each glass with fresh ice and pour in margarita mix.
- Garnish with the fresh lime & enjoy!
- 6 ripe peaches, cut in half, pitted, and peeled (don’t peel if you like a chunkier puree)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (or bottled lime juice, not from concentrate)
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Peel and pit the fresh peaches.
- Combine the peaches, orange juice and sugar in the body of a blender; pulse until completely smooth.
- Combine all ingredients (peach puree, tequila, lime juice, triple sec) in a large glass or bottle. Shake or stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Serve in bottle or pour mixture evenly into 4 large glasses full of ice.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime and enjoy your fresh peach margarita!
- 1/2 cup Tequila
- 1/2 cup grapefruit juice (preferably fresh)
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar or agave nectar
- Salt or sugar for rim
- Combine all liquid ingredients (tequila, grapefruit juice, club soda, lime juice) in a glass or bottle.
- Add sugar or agave nectar and stir or shake until the sugar has dissolved.
- Fill a plate with sugar (or salt if you prefer). Wet the rim of a glass and dip it in sugar or salt.
- Add ice to glass and pour the Paloma mixture over.
- Garnish with fruit & enjoy!
- 2 parts Milagro Silver
- 1 part fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1/2 part lavender simple syrup (ingredients below)
- 1/2 part fresh lime juice
- 3 parts DRY lavender soda
- Fresh grapefruit peel
- Sprig of lavender
For Lavender Simple Syrup
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup syrup
- 1/4 cup dried culinary lavender buds
- To make lavender simple syrup: bring water, sugar and lavender buds to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes, pour syrup through a strainer, and chill.
- Combine tequila, fresh squeezed grapefruit juice, and lavender simple syrup in a cup or bottle.
- Stir or shake until syrup is dissolved.
- Top with DRY lavender Soda.
- Garnish with grapefruit peel and sprig of lavender & enjoy your Lavender Paloma!