New Year, New You 2015
Happy 2015! This past year has been a special one. Our CEO and Founder Sarah Kauss was on Fortune’s 40 Under 40 list, team S’well almost tripled in size, and we moved into a beautiful new office. Team S’well is excited to be moving into the New Year full of lots of opportunities.
Of course, we have a few resolutions in mind for the year ahead. We understand that maintaining resolutions through the whole year is an almost impossible undertaking. We’re going to keep at least this one resolution this year (we really mean it!) to drink more water. We’ve been reading about the benefits of drinking hot lemon water (i.e. Lifehack) and plan on starting our days with a full bottle.
Of course, we’re going to try to be fit and eat healthier, which is why we are so excited that Julia Dzafic and Brendan Fallis have so generously provided us with a recipe and workout routine to help get us going in the right direction.
Check out our New Year New You 2015 edition Newsletter for more.
SANTORINI TRAVEL TO-DO’S (Inspired by Santorini)
Traveling through Greece with the S’well Travel Guide was inspired by the new Santorini S’well bottle in the Textile collection.
1. Wake up to the smells of seawater and fresh Bougainvillea flowers. Start your day with a cup of Greek coffee, fresh fruit and pastries.
2. Take the beautiful hike along the water from Fira to Oia. Don’t forget your camera or S’well!
3. Stumble upon the Cultural Village in Pyrgos. Wind along the small streets and get a feel for a simpler life and time.
4. Revel in the incredible Santorini sunset with your significant other. Fill up that 25 oz Santorini S’well with Greek wine for added romance.
5. Enjoy moonlit cocktails and mediterranean cuisine at the open-air Grace Santorini restaurant.
Shop Santorini here.
CROATIA TRAVEL TO-DO’S (Inspired by Sailcloth)
Travelling through Croatia with the S’well Travel Guide was inspired by our new Sailcloth S’well bottle in our Textile collection.
1. Sail through Croatia’s waters in an island hop with your 17 oz Sailcloth in tote, of course.
2. Shop the beautiful downtown of Split, known for having more women’s shoe shops than any other city in the world.
3. Eat a fresh whole fish, bones and all. Don’t be intimidated, it will be amazing. Wash it down with a cold bottle of Ožujsko, the most popular Croatian beer.
4. Take a plunge in Krka National Park’s waterfalls, swimming with what was your dinner last night
5. Have a drink at the hole-in-the-wall bar Buza in Dubrovnik, overlooking the cliffs with only a railing to separate you and the Adriatic Sea.
Shop Sailcloth here.