CROATIA TRAVEL TO-DO’S (Inspired by Sailcloth)
Travelling through Croatia with the S’well Travel Guide was inspired by our new Sailcloth S’well bottle in our Textile collection.
1. Sail through Croatia’s waters in an island hop with your 17 oz Sailcloth in tote, of course.
2. Shop the beautiful downtown of Split, known for having more women’s shoe shops than any other city in the world.
3. Eat a fresh whole fish, bones and all. Don’t be intimidated, it will be amazing. Wash it down with a cold bottle of Ožujsko, the most popular Croatian beer.
4. Take a plunge in Krka National Park’s waterfalls, swimming with what was your dinner last night
5. Have a drink at the hole-in-the-wall bar Buza in Dubrovnik, overlooking the cliffs with only a railing to separate you and the Adriatic Sea.
Shop Sailcloth here.