We’re back with our second installment of New Year, New You. This week’s blog is brought to you by Remi Ishizuka of rrayyme. Health nut and fitness enthusiast, her Instagram serves as daily motivation for the S’well team to eat well and stay in shape. We’re so excited that she could tell us about her goals for the year and share a recipe that we can’t wait to blend up!
“My goal this year is to stick to a 90/10 rule. I plan to eat clean, healthy and nutritious home cooked meals 90% of the time and indulge the other 10% in whatever I want. This has worked for me in the past, and as long as I dedicate time to meal prepping each week, I know I will be able to stick to it. It keeps me motivated knowing that I feel good when I’m in my routine. I feel better, I’m happier, I have more energy, and I’m more productive. Cheers to a healthy + active 2016!”
Lemon Drop Smoothie Recipe:
1 Chopped apple
2 Handfuls of spinach
4 in cucumber
1/2 Squeeze of lemon juice
4 Leaves of Mint
1 Tbsp Honey
1 Tbsp Hemp Seeds
Fill blender 3/4 of the way with cold purified water. Pour into S’well bottle of choice to maintain and enjoy at your desired temperature.
You can check out more clean eat recipes on our Pinterest board. We’ll also be rolling out another New Year, New You blog post later this week. Until then, you can S’weat it Out with our workout playlist on Spotify.