Every 2 minutes, a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer in the U.S. This October, for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we are truly honored to be working with partners that are devoted to funding research and a finding a cure.
We’ve teamed up with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. For each Pink Champagne bottle sold, S’well will donate 20% to BCRF. Together we will #BeTheEnd of breast cancer and part of a cure.
Additionally, to benefit the CFDA’s Fashion Targets Breast Cancer, we’ve partnered with BCBG Max Azria to create a bottle that will be sold exclusively on Joyus. Check out People Magazine’s Zoe Ruderman and the President and CEO of the CFDA, Steven, talk about these beautiful S’well bottles here.
The S’well Bottle team just came back from Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami. S’well Bottle partnered with IMG + MBFashion to launch a three-piece exclusive, limited edition anniversary collection of their 9 oz. bottles. Orange Sherbet, Sweet Mint, and Seashell Pink feature exclusive MBFW Swim designs to commemorate the special milestone. To keep guests hydrated in style, IMG Fashion distributed the limited edition bottles during official events and activities around the Miami show site. Take a look at the S’well experience in Miami via our #swellbottle @ #MBFWSwim Pinterest board.
BARBADOS TRAVEL TO-DO’S (Inspired by Grapefruit Linen)
Travelling through Barbados with the S’well Travel Guide was inspired by the new Grapefruit Linen S’well bottle in the Textile collection.
1. Walk along the beaches, of course – take your shoes off and feel the sand between your toes at Bottom Bay or Enterprise Beach.
2. If you’re a nature lover, Hunte’s Gardens is the place for you. Explore the beautiful flora and fauna of this tropical paradise.
3. Relax at the highly-regarded spa at the Coral Reef Club. Detoxify with the feel and scent of the Aroma Fusion Massage.
4. For the adventurous type: dive down to the Stavronikita wreck site for a look at the 360-foot freighter ship filled with many types of tropical fish.
5. Forget about those trendy and expensive restaurants, and seek out Oistins Fish Fry. Fill that S’well up with the cocktail of your choice and savor authentic Barbadian cuisine.
Shop Grapefruit Linen here.