Happy World Oceans Day! To celebrate this holiday, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite beaches broken up by ocean. To show our best beaches, we have used photography courtesy of our friend and famed photographer, Gray Malin.
So whether you’re buying a Gray Malin photo to frame so you can have your own virtual vacation or you’re taking advantage of your Summer Fridays to book a spontaneous trip, any of these beaches will be sure to please. Don’t forget to pack your S’well bottle and post up in the sand with your drink of choice cold for 24 hours. If you haven’t already, take a look at our Textile Collection with linen inspired prints, perfect for a trip to paradise… Rumor has it there will be a new member of the Textile Collection releasing tomorrow too so stay tuned!
BARBADOS TRAVEL TO-DO’S (Inspired by Grapefruit Linen)
Travelling through Barbados with the S’well Travel Guide was inspired by the new Grapefruit Linen S’well bottle in the Textile collection.
1. Walk along the beaches, of course – take your shoes off and feel the sand between your toes at Bottom Bay or Enterprise Beach.
2. If you’re a nature lover, Hunte’s Gardens is the place for you. Explore the beautiful flora and fauna of this tropical paradise.
3. Relax at the highly-regarded spa at the Coral Reef Club. Detoxify with the feel and scent of the Aroma Fusion Massage.
4. For the adventurous type: dive down to the Stavronikita wreck site for a look at the 360-foot freighter ship filled with many types of tropical fish.
5. Forget about those trendy and expensive restaurants, and seek out Oistins Fish Fry. Fill that S’well up with the cocktail of your choice and savor authentic Barbadian cuisine.
Shop Grapefruit Linen here.