Happy New Year, everyone! 2016 is full of potential, so we are naming January the month of “New Year, New You.” Over the next few weeks, we (plus, some guest bloggers) will be posting about different ways you can improve yourself this year. We’ll cover it all: from clean eats and workouts that make you s’weat, to beauty and lifestyle tips. In the meantime, we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite New Year’s resolutions from Team S’well.
- Get more sleep. Quit binge-watching the new Netflix show and get those z’s.
- Take more pictures.
- Pick up a new hobby. Learn a new language. Learn to code!
- Keep things tidy and join the #cleandeskclub.
- Meet more people. Just swipe right.
- Take some time to reflect and journal regularly.
- Recycle more, waste less. Less plastic, more S’well.
- Go to more concerts. They sound even better live.
- Read more. Your daily subway commute will fly by with a good read.
- Travel. Get out of your comfort zone & explore.
- Hit the gym or your favorite spin class. We’re partial to our neighborhood Equinox.
- Learn to cook. Follow our Pinterest board for kitchen inspo.
- Don’t s’weat the little things. Everything will be alright.
- Drop your keys and save gas by walking or riding a bike to your next destination.
- Be on time even if that means setting your clock early.
- Show gratitude. Focusing on the good things in life will make you happier.
- Tweet less, live more IRL.
- Drink more water. We can help with that.
There are plenty of more “New Year, New You” blog posts to come, so be on the lookout. Until then, you can check out more lifestyle tips on our Pinterest page.