We know that Thanksgiving is right around the corner, but we are getting more and more excited for the main event…the holidays! Everyone in New York is starting to bundle up and we bundled up some S’well bottles perfect for everyone on your list. We put together a list of gifts that go great with a few of our bundle themes:
–Titleist White Leather Head Covers – these are sure to make him forget about a white Christmas and think of the green
–Birdie Bundle – sure to be a hole-in-one for any golfer
–Callaway Kickback Putt Cup -Winter weather wont stop your golfer from practicing
–Emoji Pillow – We might be behind on kid lingo, but emojis are a universal (and apparently cuddly) language
–Little Ones Bundle – These bottles are sure to keep your youngsters’ hot chocolate warm while they wait for Santa to come down the chimney
–Simon – This classic memory game is loved by kids (and adults) of all ages
–Samudra Beach Bag – Because vacations and beach days will be here before we know it, right?
–Wanderlust Bundle – These tropical S’well bottles can make anyone feel like they’re on a vacation
–Carry-On Cocktail – So you can cheers from 35,000 feet
Visit our Gift Collection to see the full list of bundles, all 10% off for the holiday season.
Put down your razor and grow your MO because it’s No-Shave November! For the whole month, participants will skip the shaving in order to create conversation and raise cancer awareness.
No-Shave November began as a tradition of the Chicagoland Hill family, who lost their father Matt hill to colon cancer in 2007. Since 2009, the organization has over 2 million dollars to date.
The idea behind No-Shave is that many cancer patients who undergo chemotherapy lose their hair, so we should embrace ours and donate the money we would typically spend on shaving and grooming to raise money for cancer prevention, education, and research.
You can even set up your own fundraising page that your family and friends can contribute to.
S’well is excited to have partnered once again with No-Shave November. We’ve created two moustache bottles and will be donating 20% of each bottle to the organization.
Instagram or tweet a swellfie of you & your new MO and tag @swellbottle & #swellbottle for a chance to win a moustache S’well bottle!
For this week’s blog, we’re excited to have our Director of Custom Sales, Kathryn, talk about the upcoming holiday season and why custom S’well bottles make great gifts:
Over the years, how much SWAG have you thrown in the trash, re-gifted, or refused because you did not need any more clutter in your life? I am guessing you’ve received more than your fair share at Running Races, Press Events, Trade Shows, and beyond.
Before joining S’well, I always gifted with a purpose. Since joining S’well, I have been able to help Fortune 500 companies, startups, luxury hospitality clients, and many more gift green. With the holidays fast approaching, I wanted to share my Top 5 reasons why S’well is better than any other gift you could give your clients and employees:
- S’well will be the fashionable and functional replacement to the plastic bottles currently being used in your office space. You’ll be outfitting your team with something they will use at home, work, and play, while saving the planet from single use plastic bottles.
- No one want’s another fruit basket or box of chocolates …again! It’s almost resolution season—give the gift of hydration and the best gym accessory
- Everyone loves a good bottle of wine, so why not pair one with a 25oz S’well. Come summer, your clients will carry their Rosé with them to the beach because they loved your gift back when they were freezing…now it’s just their wine that is freezing cold
- Other water bottles don’t work hard to keep your beverages cold for 24 and hot for 12. Encourage a healthier and hydrated team by gifting a 17oz Stone Collection bottle, like Fenwick & West, perfect for any adventure.
- S’well is a gift that they will actually LOVE! With our fashionable colors, patterns, and textures, there’s something for everyone. Best of all, it’s not another T-Shirt, hat, or tote bag. You are giving so much more than a “water bottle”—you are giving the hydration accessory used by celebrities and influencers!
Interested in ordering custom S’well bottles? Tell us what you’re looking for here!