‘Tis the season to travel. Long weekend getaways and out of office replies are the norm. So pack your bags and your S’well and check out some of our travel hacks here:
S’well bottles are of course a great travel companion. We’re frequently asked if they are safe to bring through airport security. They are! Just make sure to empty out your liquids before doing so.
Before you head out on your next adventure, we’ve got an app you need to check out. GYPSY CIRCLE is a social travel network that allows the user to connect with their friends before arriving to their destination. Input a trip and see which of your friends will be there and friends that live there AND free international messaging, making this the social app for the jet-setter in you.
Flight 001 is our go-to for packing supplies. They have everything, from the perfect carry-on to adapters and eye masks. It’s your one stop shop to make sure you’re totally prepared!
S’WELL AROUND THE WORLD
We love to see where you take your S’well, so don’t forget to use the hashtag #swellbottle
and we’ll live vicariously through your S’well bottle adventures around the world!
Bahamas via Sara Kauss
Sydney via Marceau Photography
San Francisco via @amandaivycohen
Rio de Janeiro
SANTORINI TRAVEL TO-DO’S (Inspired by Santorini)
Traveling through Greece with the S’well Travel Guide was inspired by the new Santorini S’well bottle in the Textile collection.
1. Wake up to the smells of seawater and fresh Bougainvillea flowers. Start your day with a cup of Greek coffee, fresh fruit and pastries.
2. Take the beautiful hike along the water from Fira to Oia. Don’t forget your camera or S’well!
3. Stumble upon the Cultural Village in Pyrgos. Wind along the small streets and get a feel for a simpler life and time.
4. Revel in the incredible Santorini sunset with your significant other. Fill up that 25 oz Santorini S’well with Greek wine for added romance.
5. Enjoy moonlit cocktails and mediterranean cuisine at the open-air Grace Santorini restaurant.
Shop Santorini here.
BARBADOS TRAVEL TO-DO’S (Inspired by Grapefruit Linen)
Travelling through Barbados with the S’well Travel Guide was inspired by the new Grapefruit Linen S’well bottle in the Textile collection.
1. Walk along the beaches, of course – take your shoes off and feel the sand between your toes at Bottom Bay or Enterprise Beach.
2. If you’re a nature lover, Hunte’s Gardens is the place for you. Explore the beautiful flora and fauna of this tropical paradise.
3. Relax at the highly-regarded spa at the Coral Reef Club. Detoxify with the feel and scent of the Aroma Fusion Massage.
4. For the adventurous type: dive down to the Stavronikita wreck site for a look at the 360-foot freighter ship filled with many types of tropical fish.
5. Forget about those trendy and expensive restaurants, and seek out Oistins Fish Fry. Fill that S’well up with the cocktail of your choice and savor authentic Barbadian cuisine.
Shop Grapefruit Linen here.