A clutter free desk provides a more efficient and focused work environment, and here at S’well, we all aspire to be a part of the #cleandeskclub. But before you can join the esteemed club, there are a few things you need to know. First of all, paper is out. We live in a digital world now and PDF is the new print. So spare the trees – their paper offspring will only add chaos to clutter. Second, the #cleandeskclub requires continuous effort. The best way to maintain a tidy desk is to make sure everything has a place and is put back back at the end of the day. Before you leave the office, take a minute to file away anything that you previously pulled out. Finally, you need to know that the #cleandeskclub is much more than just keeping up a tidy work area. You also need the space to be aesthetically pleasing and envied by all of course. Check out some of our favorite desk essentials (for her and for him) below.
From left to right: Jonathan Adler Magnifying Glass, Poppin Scissors, West Elm Desk Lamp, Rose Gold S’well Bottle, Poppin Pens, Idiom iPad Case, FRENDS Headphones from ShopBop, Ban.do Agenda, Succulent from The Sill, Tom Dixon Copper Desk Set, Bell’Invito Desk Calendar.
From left to right: Filson Briefcase, Tom Dixon Paper Weight, Business Card Holder, Tom Dixon Golden Ruler, Cubebot from Areaware, Public Supply Notebooks, Leather Macbook Cover, Lotuff Leather iPad Case, Hunting Green S’well Bottle, Marshall Headphones.
Share your desk essentials with us using #swellbottle. For more lifestyle tips, follow our Pinterest board.
Happy New Year, everyone! 2016 is full of potential, so we are naming January the month of “New Year, New You.” Over the next few weeks, we (plus, some guest bloggers) will be posting about different ways you can improve yourself this year. We’ll cover it all: from clean eats and workouts that make you s’weat, to beauty and lifestyle tips. In the meantime, we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite New Year’s resolutions from Team S’well.
- Get more sleep. Quit binge-watching the new Netflix show and get those z’s.
- Take more pictures.
- Pick up a new hobby. Learn a new language. Learn to code!
- Keep things tidy and join the #cleandeskclub.
- Meet more people. Just swipe right.
- Take some time to reflect and journal regularly.
- Recycle more, waste less. Less plastic, more S’well.
- Go to more concerts. They sound even better live.
- Read more. Your daily subway commute will fly by with a good read.
- Travel. Get out of your comfort zone & explore.
- Hit the gym or your favorite spin class. We’re partial to our neighborhood Equinox.
- Learn to cook. Follow our Pinterest board for kitchen inspo.
- Don’t s’weat the little things. Everything will be alright.
- Drop your keys and save gas by walking or riding a bike to your next destination.
- Be on time even if that means setting your clock early.
- Show gratitude. Focusing on the good things in life will make you happier.
- Tweet less, live more IRL.
- Drink more water. We can help with that.
There are plenty of more “New Year, New You” blog posts to come, so be on the lookout. Until then, you can check out more lifestyle tips on our Pinterest page.